EverestUncensored

My Blog List

Pages

Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, April 22, 2016

#good #friday #TeamGenomics #DeerwalkInc #KevinMD #News: I took a fantastic #emergency #medicine (#EM) job when I finished #residency. There was no question in my mind that it was the best job within a hundred mile radius, maybe more. When I first started, my expectations were met. My group held a contract to staff a busy but well-staffed suburban emergency #department, and had held that contract for almost 20 years when I signed. The #hospital was #independent, #locally #administrated, and not part of a mega #healthcare #system. Its atmosphere was #collegial and #clinician-#friendly.

#good #friday #TeamGenomics #DeerwalkInc #KevinMD #News: I took a fantastic #emergency #medicine (#EM) job when I finished #residency.  There was no question in my mind that it was the best job within a hundred mile radius, maybe more.  When I first started, my expectations were met.  My group held a contract to staff a busy but well-staffed suburban emergency #department, and had held that contract for almost 20 years when I signed.  The #hospital was #independent, #locally #administrated, and not part of a mega #healthcare #system.  Its atmosphere was #collegial and #clinician-#friendly. http://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2016/04/how-to-destroy-a-great-er-a-step-by-step-guide.html 
Post a Comment