EverestUncensored

My Blog List

Pages

Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, July 11, 2016

least enough money to make the trips to Duke University hospital, to have my procedure and biopsy done. I'm thinking it will end up being cheaper than paying full price locally. But, it's still going to cost... I need to have enough money to make the trips there and back (4 hours, approx), a place to stay, etc.. If I can raise a bit more than what I have, I would like to leave sometime this week, for the initial visit. I VERY much appreciate the donations from the 2 who have donated, and I appreciate those who have shared my account. Hoping I will be able to get this over with soon, still bleeding, hoping to be able to get in to have my hemoglobin checked tomorrow, to make sure it isn't "blood transfusion/critically low" again. ANY help, no matter how small, is appreciated: https://www.gofundme.com/surgeryandbiopsy The procedure is to stop the bleed, and then I will need to have the biopsy done, which i'm extremely nervous about. I'm just hoping I can have this procedure done to stop the bleeding (anemia is just horrible...) and praying that the biopsy will be negative.

 least enough money to make the trips to Duke University hospital, to have my procedure and biopsy done. I'm thinking it will end up being cheaper than paying full price locally. But, it's still going to cost... I need to have enough money to make the trips there and back (4 hours, approx), a place to stay, etc.. If I can raise a bit more than what I have, I would like to leave sometime this week, for the initial visit. I VERY much appreciate the donations from the 2 who have donated, and I appreciate those who have shared my account.
Hoping I will be able to get this over with soon, still bleeding, hoping to be able to get in to have my hemoglobin checked tomorrow, to make sure it isn't "blood transfusion/critically low" again. ANY help, no matter how small, is appreciated: https://www.gofundme.com/surgeryandbiopsy
The procedure is to stop the bleed, and then I will need to have the biopsy done, which i'm extremely nervous about.
I'm just hoping I can have this procedure done to stop the bleeding (anemia is just horrible...) and praying that the biopsy will be negative.
Post a Comment